Friday, July 20, 2012

Random Reads (1): Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


Random Reads

So this is my first time doing Random Reads, and I love the idea of it. I don't have many books on my to-read list(well, at least not as many as other bloggers), but there are still a lot of unfortunate books who have been there for awhile now. It's a bit late in June, but I had room for one more book and decided to use this fun way to choose it.
The book chosen by Random.org for this month is...
#32: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Anna and the French Kiss
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home. As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?


So this one hasn't been on my to-read list for long, but I had been considering it for awhile before that. I have heard great things about it from everyone and so I decided to see what all the hype is about. So yeah, excited to read it and hopefully love.

No comments:

Post a Comment