Saturday, July 14, 2012

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon Accomplishments



So this is a short post about my accomplishments during the read-a-thon. So I signed up, picked out the books I wanted to read, made my goals and plans before knowing I was going on vacation that same week. I had done too much to just quit the read-a-thon, so I decided to keep going with it, to read in the tiny slots of time I had. My goals were to read:

Dash & Lily's Book of DaresSomething Like NormalThe Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

I wasn't reading anything a few days before the read-a-thon, so I got a head start on Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. When the read-a-thon started, I only had to read about sixty pages from it, so I was able to finish it on the first read-a-thon day.
   One book down, two to go.
I started Something Like Normal on the second day and......well I only got through eighty pages in those last two days of the read-a-thon, so out of my goals, I finished one book and about 37% of the second. Hmm, not bad since I was vacationing, but I wish I had finished my goals. So yeah, my first read-a-thon and I liked it, it drove me to read as much as I could and really encouraged me, which is what I needed. Really fun:)

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read Something Like Normal! And I loved Statistical Probability! :)

    ReplyDelete